May 11, 2022
Benefits Review | LANL, Sandia & Uranium Workers
Santa Fe, NM
*This event is for nuclear weapons and uranium workers who have a U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or pending claim.*
Wednesday, May 11th
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
20 Buffalo Thunder Trail
Santa Fe, NM
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP and RECA Expert.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) and Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits.
If you have received your U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim, we can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
Enjoy light refreshments. Safety measures will be followed. Format of the event is subject to change. Attendees may be asked to wear a mask depending on venue requirements or local regulations.