November 16, 2021
Town Hall & Benefits Review | White Card Recipients & Pending Claimants
*This event is for nuclear weapons workers who have received their U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim.*
Tuesday, November 16th
711 Second St.
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP Expert.
At 2 PM Cold War Patriots will host our Typical Town Hall presentation.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits. We can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Navigate next steps for denied claims
- Get introduced to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
Enjoy light refreshments and raffle prizes. Safety measures will be followed. Format of the event is subject to change. Attendees may be asked to wear a mask depending on venue requirements or local regulations.
Prefer to stay at home? Join one of our upcoming virtual events. Click here to find our next virtual event.