Town Hall & Benefits Review | White Card Recipients & Pending Claimants
*This event is for nuclear weapons workers who have received their U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim.*
Wednesday, September 15th
Scioto County Welcome Center
342 2nd St.
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP Expert.
At 2 PM Cold War Patriots will host our Typical Town Hall presentation.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits. We can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
Enjoy light refreshments and raffle prizes. Safety measures will be followed. Attendees may be asked to wear a mask depending on venue requirements or local regulations.
Prefer to stay at home? Join one of our upcoming virtual events. Click here to find our next virtual event.