September 21, 2021
Nuclear Weapons Workers Town Hall
Tuesday, September 21st
Hilton Garden Inn
401 E. Yakima Ave.
MORNING MEETING AT 10:00 AM
If you have your U.S. Department of Labor White Medical Card or your claim is pending:
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Adding conditions to your claim
- Why in-home care might be right for you
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
AFTERNOON MEETING AT 2:00 PM
If you have never applied or were denied for U.S. Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits:
- Learn if you qualify for up to $400,000 in monetary compensation and free healthcare
- What benefits are included
- How to apply for benefits
- How to reopen denied claims
Representatives from the Medical Screening Program and a Worker Advocate have been invited to attend these events.
Enjoy light refreshments and raffle prizes. Safety measures will be followed. Attendees may be asked to wear a mask depending on venue requirements or local regulations.
Prefer to stay at home? Join one of our upcoming virtual events. Click here to find our next virtual event.