Senator Mark Udall of Colorado took a moment to speak with Cold War Patriots about the events and issues affecting nuclear and uranium workers nationwide. Please take a moment to watch the videos below.
1. How did Senator Udall become involved?
2. Explain the Advisory Board legislation to oversee DOL.
3. What can Cold War Patriots members do?
4. What are the similarities between American and Japanese nuclear workers?
5. What did you hope to accomplish by introducing the Charlie Wolf Act?
6. Do you see the Charlie Wolf Act progressing in this congressional session?
7. Tell us more about the RECA amendment legislation introduced by Tom Udall.
8. Tell us about the National Day of Remembrance on October 30th.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.