CWP Help Center
Cold War Patriots Help Center
The Cold War Patriots Help Center assists nuclear weapons and uranium workers navigate programs related to the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA) and the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA). Many CWP Help Center representatives are former workers themselves and understand personally the issues that you may face.
Help Center representatives can answer questions on the following topics:
- Joining Cold War Patriots (FREE)
- Navigating the benefits and claims application process
- Making the most of your U.S. DOL white medical card benefits
- Connecting you with impairment doctors who can determine your impairment rating
- Connecting you with people who advocate on behalf of former workers
- Connecting you with worker health screening programs for healthcare claims
- Understanding how to apply for and receive specialized home-care services
The Help Center is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. mountain time. Please call (888) 903-8989 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you call outside of these hours, please leave a message and a representative will return your call the following day.