Benefits Review | Y-12, X-10/ORNL, K-25
Oak Ridge, TN
*This event is for all nuclear weapons who have a U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or pending claim.*
Tuesday, August 29th
The Double Tree by Hilton
215 S. Illinois Ave.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP Expert.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits.
If you have received your U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim, we can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
An EEA representative will be present to answer any questions about the U.S. DOL claims process.
Enjoy light refreshments. Safety measures will be followed.