Industry News | CWP
Advisory Board to hold teleconference meeting September 4, 2019
August 20, 2019
August 20, 2019
The Advisory Board will hold a meeting via teleconference on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time. The meeting is open to the public but with no public comment period.
The teleconference number and other details for participating remotely will be posted on the Advisory Board’s website, http://www.dol.gov/owcp/energy/regs/compliance/AdvisoryBoard.htm, 72 hours prior to the commencement of the first meeting date.
Cold War Patriots will update this post when the teleconference number and instructions are posted.
The tentative agenda for the Advisory Board meeting includes:
- Discuss any recommendation responses provided by the program and status of outstanding recommendations;
- Discuss data provided by the program at the request of the Board;
- Discuss cases provided by the program at the request of the Board;
- Discuss recent program changes; and
- Administrative issues raised by Advisory Board functions and future Advisory Board activities.
While there is no public comment period for teleconference meetings, the Board encourages the stakeholders to submit written comments prior to the meeting. These comments can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs
Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health
200 Constitution Ave. NW,
Washington, DC 20210.
Watch for Cold War Patriots’ summary of this meeting.