Industry News | CWP Admin
DOL Advisory Board to discuss their new responsibilities during the 1/28/20 teleconference
February 3, 2020
February 3, 2020
Advisory Board to Department of Labor to Meet via Teleconference on January 28, 2020
The Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health will hold a meeting via teleconference on January 28, 2020 from 1 PM to 4:30 PM Eastern Time. The tentative agenda for the Advisory Board meeting includes:
- Discuss any recommendation responses provided by the program and status of outstanding recommendations;
- Discuss data provided by the program at the request of the Board;
- Discuss cases provided by the program at the request of the Board;
- Working group reports and follow up items from the Board’s last in-person meeting;
- Discuss recent program changes; and
- Administrative issues raised by Advisory Board functions and future Advisory Board activities.
Although there is no public comment period, the public may submit written comments to the Board. To have the comments available to the Board prior to this meeting they must be submitted by January 21, 2020. The comments may be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Electronically: Send to: [email protected] (specify in the email subject line, “Advisory Board Meeting January 28, 2020”).
- Mail, express delivery, hand delivery, messenger, or courier service: Submit one copy to the following address: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs, Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health, Room S-3522, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20210. Due to security-related procedures, receipt of submissions by regular mail may experience significant delays.
Cold War Patriots will update this article when the Department of Labor posts the information to listen to this meeting. We will also provide a summary of the meeting shortly after its conclusion.