Industry News | CWP Admin
DOL Advisory Board to Hold Teleconference Meeting
February 6, 2019
February 6, 2019
The Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health will meet February 28, 2019, via teleconference, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Submissions of comments and materials for the record, and requests for special accommodations: You must submit (postmark, send, transmit) comments, materials, and requests for special accommodations for the meetings by February 21, 2019.
The teleconference number and other details for participating remotely will be posted on the Advisory Board’s website, http://www.dol.gov/owcp/energy/regs/compliance/AdvisoryBoard.htm, 72 hours prior to the commencement of the first meeting date.
Agenda: The tentative agenda for the Advisory Board meeting includes:
- Discuss the recommendation responses and requests for information provided by the program;
- Discuss the draft Occupational History Questionnaire;
- Discuss recent Procedure Manual changes;
- Discuss status of working group projects; and
- Administrative issues raised by Advisory Board functions and future Advisory Board activities.
To join this virtual meeting, please follow the below steps. The webex link will allow you to see materials being discussed, and the phone number will allow you to listen in to this discussion. If you wish to only participate via telephone call, you only need to complete Step 1.
- Call 800-779-1454 and enter Participant code: 2854094#
- Click on this link:
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 649 708 980
Meeting password: AB28Feb! (the password should be pre-filled but can be entered)
- When prompted, enter your name and email address
- When prompted, either click “Run” or download the Cisco WebEx app (make sure ad-blocking software is turned off)