Industry News | CWP Admin
EEOICP Advisory Boards Meetings Schedule
June 2, 2017
June 2, 2017
The Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health (NIOSH Board) will meet from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 6. The public is invited to attend via conference call. You can submit a written comment in advance of the meeting to be included in the official meeting record. To do so, send email to [email protected] and put in the subject line “Attn: Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health.”
These meetings often involve proposed changes to policies and SEC status. To listen to the meeting, join the teleconference at 1-866-659-0537 and use the passcode 9933701.
Here’s a snapshot of what will be covered. Please note, the agenda is subject to change as priorities dictate.
- Reporting Final SEC Petition vote count from March ABRWH Meeting for Rocky Flats Plant SEC petition (Golden, CO) and Carborundum Company SEC petition (Niagara Falls, NY)
- Follow-up on ABRWH March meeting discussion on General Steel Industries Site Profile Review
- Work group and subcommittee reports
- Status of SEC Petitions Update
- Plans for the August 2017 Advisory Board Meeting
- Advisory board correspondence
- Cold War Patriots will provide a summary of this meeting, so please check back for updates on June 8.
Also, mark your calendar for these other upcoming DOL Board meetings.
June 19, 1-4 p.m. ET
Advisory Board on Toxic Substances & Worker Health (full Board meeting via telephone)
June 21, 1-3 p.m. ET
Working Group on Presumptions
June 27, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET
Combined Subcommittee on Medical Advice (weighing medical evidence and Subcommittee on IH & CMC reports)