October 12, 2022
Benefits Review | Hanford and PNNL Workers
*This event is for all nuclear weapons who have a U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or pending claim.*
Wednesday, October 12th
Courtyard by Marriott
480 Columbia Point Dr.
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP Expert.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits.
Have you had COVID-19? If so, you are now eligible for a more efficient process to obtain additional monetary compensation and enhanced medical benefits. * Stop by to learn about this updated change from the U.S. DOL! *
If you have received your U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim, we can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
An Authorized Representative will be present to assist with your claims. Authorized Representatives are experts at handling denied and complex claims.
Enjoy light refreshments. Safety measures will be followed. Format of the event is subject to change. Attendees may be asked to wear a mask depending on venue requirements or local regulations.