Benefits Review | Hanford and PNNL
*This event is for all nuclear weapons and uranium workers. Please join us if you have a U.S. DOL white medical benefits card, pending claim, denied claim, or have never applied.*
Tuesday, November 14th
Hilton Garden Inn Yakima
401 E. Yakima Ave.
Yakima, WA 98901
Join us anytime between 10 AM – 4 PM to sit down with an EEOICP Expert.
Stop by anytime to sit down with an Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP) expert to discuss your U.S. Department of Labor white medical card benefits.
If you have received your U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a pending claim, we can help you:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
If you have never applied for your U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or have a denied claim, we can help you:
- Learn if you qualify for up to $400,000 in monetary compensation
- How to receive free healthcare and in-home health care
- What benefits are included and how to apply
- Introduce you to an Advocate, Impairment Doctor, and the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- How to reopen denied claims
An Authorized Representative will be present to assist with your claims. Authorized Representatives are experts at handling denied or complex claims.
Enjoy light refreshments. Safety measures will be followed.