March 15 | Town Hall, A-Plant, Fernald, Mound, GE Workers
*Join the Cold War Patriots Town Hall meeting for nuclear weapons workers and their families. There will be two sessions.*
Wednesday, March 15th
Scioto Welcome Center
Room A & B
342 2nd St.
If you have a U.S. DOL white medical benefits card or a pending claim, join us at 10 AM.
The morning session, starting at 10 AM, will be customized for people who have already applied for EEOICP benefits and have either been awarded a U.S. Department of Labor white medical benefits card or have a pending claim.
The morning session will include information on:
- File a consequential claim and add conditions
- Understand your in-home care options
- Schedule an evaluation with an Impairment doctor
- Introduce you to an Advocate
- Get in touch with the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- Navigate next steps for denied or pending claims
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
If you have not applied for EEOICP benefits or have a denied claim, join us at 2 PM.
The afternoon session, starting at 2 PM, will include information on:
- Learn if you qualify for up to $400,000 in monetary compensation
- How to receive free healthcare and in-home health care
- What benefits are included and how to apply
- Introduce you to an Advocate, Impairment Doctor, and the U.S. DOL Resource Center
- How to reopen denied claims
A representative from Energy Employees Advocates (EEA) will be present to assist with your claims. EEA are experts at handling denied or complex claims.
Enjoy light refreshments. Safety measures will be followed. The format of the event is subject to change.
LET US KNOW YOU’RE COMING! Please RSVP to the Outreach Help Center at 866.384.5935 by March 10th. Forgot to RSVP? No problem, still join us!