April 27 | Town Hall Virtual Event - White Card Recipients or Pending Claimants
Nuclear Weapons & Uranium Workers
You are invited to the Nuclear Weapons & Uranium Workers Town Hall Virtual Event!
If you have received your U.S. DOL White Medical Benefits Card or have a pending claim, please join our Town Hall Virtual Event on Thursday, April 27th at 12:00 PM ET.
You will learn:
- How to maximize your EEOICP Benefits
- How to receive medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluations can get you more monetary compensation
- How to add conditions to your claim
- Why in-home care may be right for you
You will have the opportunity to ask your questions during the event.
After you sign up, you will receive emails with instructions on how to attend the 35-minute presentation. After the event, a recording will be available to watch for the next 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].