CWP News | CWP Admin

How to look up a DOL resource center near you

January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

Created with Sketch. CWP Admin

CWP News

For many who need help with benefits with the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program or the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (EEOICPA/RECA), Department of Labor Resource Centers are available to help with specific needs and questions as they relate to:

– Applying for a claim

– Checking on the status of a claim

– Helping with paperwork and documentation

– Providing resources on how to appeal denials

– Much more

View a list of DOL Resource Centers.