Industry News | CWP
Third-Term Advisory Board on Toxic Substance and Worker Health to Hold Virtual Meeting on November 5-6, 2020
October 27, 2020
October 27, 2020
The board which advises the Department of Labor’s Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program, Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health, will meet November 5-6, 2020, via teleconference, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on November 5 and from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time on November 6.
Public comment session: Thursday, November 5, 2020, from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- New member training on FACA, EEOICPA, and ethics, and administrative sessions;
- Review and follow-up on Advisory Board’s previous recommendations, data requests, and action items;
- Discussions on Advisory Board working groups;
- Review of claims;
- Review of public comments;
- Review of Board tasks, structure and work agenda;
- Consideration of any new issues; and
- Public comments.
Submission of comments, requests to speak, and materials for the record: You must submit comments, materials, and requests to speak at the Advisory Board meeting by October 29, 2020, identified by the Advisory Board name and the meeting date of November 5-6, 2020, by any of the following methods:
- Electronically: Send to: [email protected] (specify in the email subject line, for example “Request to Speak: Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health”).
- Mail, express delivery, hand delivery, messenger, or courier service: Submit one copy to the following address: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs, Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health, Room S-3522, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20210.
Instructions: Your submissions must include the Agency name (OWCP), the committee name (the Advisory Board), and the meeting date (November 5-6, 2020).
To listen to the meeting please follow the instructions, below:
Cold War Patriots appreciates the work of the board and welcomes back both old and new members alike. We will provide a summary of the meeting.